WELCOME TO THE BOGOTA SWIM CLUB
Interested in joining? Please see the application below or our Membership page for more info.
Daily Rates – Open to all Bergen County residents!
(Proof of address is required for all adults.)
2020 Daily Rates – 7 Days a Week & Holidays * $15 Per Person
***Prices remain the same throughout the day***
*We DO NOT offer rain-checks or reimbursement due to inclement weather*
(There is a $1 processing fee on all credit/debit card transactions.)
Please note that on weekends and holidays there is a $5 per car parking fee for non-members.
DAILY GUESTS are not permitted to bring in drinks (with the exception of baby formula). All drinks must be purchased at the snack bar.
No Alcoholic beverages are permitted on pool grounds or in the parking lot. Any person found with alcohol on pool grounds or in the parking lot will be removed from the pool without a refund!
Smoking of any kind is prohibited on the pool grounds.
- Please be aware that the chairs along the fences belong to members, please do NOT use them. If you are visiting for the day, please bring your own chair or blanket.
- When the parking area is full, no more daily guests will be admitted, regardless of transportation method.
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.
Hours of Operation
Members Only Hours
10:30am – 12:30pm – 7 days a week
Regular Operating Hours
12:30pm – 7:30pm – 7 days a week
- Parking for the Bogota Swim Club is limited to the swim club parking lot.
- Please do not park on any street!
- Parking along the fence by the pool is reserved for members only.
- A current member display is required.
- Daily guests are asked to park along the fence by the football field.
Want to have your child’s birthday party at the Bogota Swim Club?
The Bogota Swim Club sponsors birthday parties for both members and non-members who are residents of Bergen County. Please visit the pool and speak with a manager. All dates are all First-Come-First-Served.